Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jessa models Ladybug Designs with ease...

I (Sarah, who also runs Everhart Photography) had the great pleasure of taking little miss Jessa out for her first real shoot! She wanted to see if modeling was something for her and if the camera would love her as much as she loved it! She was RIGHT! One shot after the next was gorgeous and we had a wonderful time. Thanks JESSA!! :)
When preparing for the shoot I asked he if she would be up for bringing some of my younger looking bags along to use as props and so on and she loved the idea! I won't keep you in suspense any longer!
Jessa with the Marilyn Monroe in leopard with red cordoury trim!


Jessa with my Grace Kelly!

Jessa with the Bette Davis in taupe with light teal dots! Also great when you add a teal flower! 


Jessa with the Marilyn Monroe! White with red polka dots and red trim!

This again the leopard Marilyn Monroe, but I just loved how it looked with her animal print dress and navy jacket!

Now for just a couple of Jessa's best shots that didn't involve the purses, just her beautiful face!



 As always, Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment